Nigel Mercer has been recommended as one of the best face lift surgeons in the United Kingdom (Dr Mark Porter, in Sainsbury’s Magazine, February 2008) and has an excellent reputation for all cosmetic surgery procedures.
He received his medical degree at Bristol University in 1980, and four years later passed his Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons. During his plastic surgery training, he worked in hospitals in London, Bristol, Glasgow and Canada, and completed his Master’s degree in Plastic surgery in 1993. He was elected a Fellow of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health in 1997.
He was previously the President of BAAPS.
Nigel Mercer divides his time between BPS and his NHS practice, which specialises in paediatric plastic surgery and general plastic surgery clinics in Bath, Bristol and throughout the South West. He is the Senior Consultant Plastic Surgeon at North Bristol NHS Trust.
- Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Facial Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Medical Assocation
- The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The European Assocation of Societies of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Craniofacial Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- American Cleft Palate Assocation